[pure-silver] Re: HIE times

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:14:38 -0500

Jon,

I've found the following website very helpful in the guesstimate
exposure process with HIE.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/invisiblelight/index.html

I haven't look at the site in a while, and don't recall if Rodinal is
one of the developers addressed.  I've always developed HIE with D76
(1:1).  I think yields a higher grain negative vs. other developer
choices, buts that's acceptable to me with HIE, part of it's unique
look.

Scott