[pure-silver] Re: FW: Re: What happend? CORRECTION

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:56:27 +0200

It occured to me once when doing lots (>100) of Christmas postcards processed
to quickly and very likely not properly fixed/washed.
I developed them four sheets at a time and some shows this problem, others not.

Paper was Ilford Multigrade IV RC *but* I strongly think it is not related to
the paper as I regularly use this paper in similar conditions without having
problems when correctly processed.

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch