[pure-silver] FW: Re: What happend? CORRECTION

  • From: "Breukel, C. \(HKG\)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:58:38 +0200

I suddenly realised my test was not complete: I only tesed the white
borders, so I also put some 1+9 KRST on the golden borwn coloured area,
and sure enough: a bright red stained spot appeared (which could be
wipped of easily), so it's inadequate fixing after all, and through some
"funny agitation" the borders are still white (somehow I find this hard
to believe: the white borders arearound the grey , now brown sky and
there is an abslute sharp border between both colours)

Best,

Cor