[pure-silver] Re: Exulting XTOL

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:00:16 -0500

I used to get it from Freestyle. No longer in their catalog. Retro400S
is, but it isn't the same stuff.
I was told by them that it's gone.

I'm glad to hear it's available through you Snoopy. If I find that I
miss it, I will let you know.
It's good stuff, except for the curling problem - which I won't miss.

Cheers,

Elias