[pure-silver] Re: Ever Ferrotype?

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ok this may be the solution to the not totally satisfied with the blacks if an
RC  print is best when dried in IR.  The next question becomes, what is an
inexpensive and practical drying source.   Hanging them or placing them on a
drying screen is easy, and an expensive dryer probably isn't in the budget, but
if there is a normal everyday type of item that works and is effective, Im all
ears.