[pure-silver] Re: Endings and Beginnings

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:04:43 -0500

I bought the most recent one the other day b/c it had a great article about
cyanotype. I made a successful digital negative for the first time in my life
based on that article; it was Clay Harmon's workflow.  Granted, a digital
negative is digital, but mine was based on a silver negative, scanned.

Also there was an article about Kate Breakey's handpainted silver prints, and
an article about a new kind of printing out paper.

--shannon