[pure-silver] Re: Endings and Beginnings

  • From: kironkid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:38:49 -0400 (EDT)

   I too, miss David Vestal's columns. He was the main reason I purchased the
publication. Do you remember when he used to mail out his newsletter "Grump"?

My sentiments likewise about Photo Techniques. I still have some back issues
that I am loathe to discard. I really miss David Vestal's columns and wish they
were available on-line somewhere. I was in e-mail contact recently with the new
editor, and she promised "new exciting things" for the magazine. But the latest
copy I saw - I forget which edition - was full of digital this and that.