[pure-silver] Re: Durst L1200 and Mivalo

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:07:07 +0100

Rob and all

Thanks for the info.

I must say, I find this not acceptable. A good system would allow for neg
and mask to be aligned before mask exposure, separated for the development
of the mask and realigned for print exposure. And all without tape!

There is room for improvement here.

Again thanks for the info, but I have a Mivalo for sale now!

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com