[pure-silver] Defender Photo Bulletin

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:03:05 -0700

I just got this through e-mail, sent from an outfit in Rochester, no relation to the famous Defender Photo of old. Its so chocked with mis-information that I had to mention it here. If anyone else on the list gets this thing beware that the person writing it evidently has no idea of how emulsions are made or work, does not understand sensitizing dyes, does not understand how developers work. I am concerned that some people getting this bit of advertising may think its valid.

---