[pure-silver] Re: Defender Photo Bulletin

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:56:10 +0200

----- Message d'origine -----
De: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:55:12 -0700
Sujet: [pure-silver] Re: Defender Photo Bulletin
À: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
><snip> At any rate, he appears to be selling his own "magic" film
>developer and custom film.
><snip>
>---
>Richard Knoppow
>Los Angeles, CA, USA
>dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With this kind of "magic", I'm afraid silver-based photography will soon look
like high-end audio and their pseudo-scientific marketing messages.
We already see several signs of this: Rollei and its R3 sold in luxury wood
boxes, special magic film/dev combos, etc ...

This is something that may me switch to digital sooner than expected :-(

--
Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch