[pure-silver] Re: Darkroom Mats and Party Hats

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:27:38 -0500

Thanks so much for all the floor mat ideas, everyone!

Thanks for the info about the whole-house GFCI's, Georges.  When we got a
conversion & upgrade from an old 60-Amp fuse system to a 200 Amp circuit
box, the electrician offered  us that option, but we didn't think it was
necessary to spend the $$.  I already have a decent surge protector for my
computer, and I suppose I might buy one for the enlarger now that I think of
it.

-Adrienne
(smelling the stench of non-acrylic caulk on the new windows just installed
today in my house...in addition to the outgassing of the newly-painted
darkroom...scuse me while I pass out from the fumes.......

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).