[pure-silver] Re: DURST OTONEG 2 1000 enlarger and 401 Mrk II head?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:50:47 +0100

So you've a carrier which is not the "one" and another one which won't
fit. Maybe you can build your own provided you buy two sheet of optical
glass ? the size for the OTONEG are easy to find, as there is a recess
into which the glass goes. You can file the upper part of the OTONEG in
order to be able to fit the L1000 (you paid a little price for it, and
you may be able to find another one if needed ...)
Be carefull to file only the upper part, otherwise you will impair the
alignment if you do not file perfectly... You may also remove the two
light traps which are spring loaded to press on the lower part of the
color head (you can replace it with some black foam or velvet) It's not
rocket science.... If you work on the OTONEG, you may be able to find
glasses or glassless carriers as they show from time to time in Ebay...
Hope this helps !

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière