[pure-silver] Could the internet help by uniting photographers into revealing this cover-up?

  • From: "winddancing" <winddancing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:45:44 -0700

Were many photographers to download, print off... a small questionnaire to be taken to the local public safety service and have them respond...which they very well might refuse to do in a B/W real world manner...they would be alerted. By having more, and more photographers make the request the message would get passed up the chain.

To me "it" needs to be exposed universally. It might come to be that the King has no clothes on but he keeps trying to CHA to maintain their illusion that they are providing a public service that is critical. That needs to be exposed -made realistic rather than apprehensively projective. I haven't done a Google search but are there web sites collecting information and incident reports of what has been ordinary behavior (taking pictures)? There was the Red man menace and then the Red menace that colored our lives. In the USA is the ACLU taking note? Where are the money-making manufacturers of photographic materials in assisting photographers use their equipment by actually forcing clarity and limits. In the US in terms of car economics it seems only paradoxical intention works. Making-things-worse-to-make-things-better it is the sky high gasoline prices that have stopped sales and have begun to influence design and purchasing of "respectful-of-the-environment" transportation. There is a lack of accountability when "officers of public safety" can act from vague and universal threats. That is like a dog that bites and intimidates every passer by because it is "guarding". Are we really just going to grab the remote and duck under the covers on this? The internet could preclude the conqueror's technique of "division" as in divide-and-conquer; or, control the media. We inherently rail against unreasonable limits, it comes with "being"; so, lets have some reasonable limits. Geese, I haven't even had breakfast, am I just ravenous or ranting?