[pure-silver] Re: C330 55mm lens

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:01:54 -0700

   Your brother may find it simple, I would certainly give him a chance and send him the links to the repair info.
   You don't need much space. A table top like a dinette table or small desk. The main thing is that it should be clear. As I suggested work in box to act as a parts catcher. I sometimes work in a large freezer bag. That will catch anything that goes flying. The chances are this is fixable. More likely something is pushed out of place than broken.
   No cats allowed where you are working, they are too curious. Also want attention. If you are  looking at a book the cat will sit on the book, then you are looking at it. Otherwise I like cats.
On 7/9/2020 5:25 PM, Les Myers wrote:

Wow. A lot for my limited fix-it personality. My brother, on the other hand,
would have a jolly go at it. Perhaps I'll send it to him. I actually have no
space for this kind of intricate work. I'll keep checking. Thanks very much for
your research!

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx