[pure-silver] Re: Built in Bias in Photography

  • From: wilbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 22:14:05 +0200

VERY VERY TRUE !

Why bother with facts or expert knowledge if your opinion is already established ?

Wilbert

On 2019-04-27 21:54, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

On 4/27/19 2:16 PM, ROBERT KISS wrote:
I have always believed, if we spent less time assessing credit or blame for things and more time fixing them or using them well, we would be one helluva lot better off!

How very true. Sadly, what passes for analysis these is often little more
than agenda peddling, professional victimhood, and many other diseases
inflicted in the name of "social justice". After all, the professionally
offended would be unable to earn a living if we sought reason over rhetoric ...