[pure-silver] Re: Best developer for fogged film...?

  • From: Michael HINTLIAN <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:31:31 -0500

Thanks to all!
Yes, this seems to be overall and even fog...and so far it appears perfectly
printable.  Guess I'm pissed more at how I was "handled" than any lasting
damage to the film...but still it was unnecessary and I had a journalist
visa and all press credentialing to back it up. The nature of the light on
this trip (heavy Indian daytime light) had me concerned in general.  As with
Tmax 3200 that seems to fog itself even before expiry, I've made prints that
showed no evidence of it...so this should be more of the same.
Appreciate all feedback...many, many thanks.
Michael

--
Michael Hintlian
e:  michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx