RE: problem with ptr1 disc

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:44:27 +0100

Steve,

Because you are getting the error when you put the disc in, I'm not sure if
this will work or not but it's worth a try...

I've got a PTR2 so I might not have the exact menu names correct but, under
the Media Management menu, there should be an item called something like
"Search for edited information in the title".  If you try this and it works,
it should recover you back to the position of your last successful save or
shut down.  It can take some time to operate so don't try it without having
the mains connected and a cup of coffee at hand!!

Hope it works.

Cheers,

Jamie