RE: problem with ptr1 disc

  • From: Rob Sleath <puppypower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:18:20 -0700

To the list moderator,

On at least four separate occasions, I have followed your steps to be removed from this list serve. I have received confirmation that my request has been accepted. However, three times now messages begin to be sent to me after long abssences. Could you please ensure my address is removed as a subscriber to your list serve and send me confirmation that this has been done?

Many thanks!
Regards,
Rob
At 04:47 PM 4/30/2007, you wrote:
Steve,

One other possible suggestion that I've seen work before is to try to link up with someone (myself if you like) who has a different PTR1 or PTR2. For some reason I don't think that an error on one machine is always seen as an error on another. If this is your last option, it might save you an hour or two - assuming that the audio you've recorded is not something you want to keep too private.

It's certainly worked for me before now.

Are you UK or on the other side of the pond?

Jamie