Re: plextalk transfer software

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:59:08 -0500

Why, that's no more than considered opinion. why should it be controversial?
Have a good day all. I enjoy reading all the things you all have to ask and respond.
Best,
Penny

On 3/14/2012 6:47 AM, Heidi Vandewinckel wrote:
At the risk of stirring up controversy which I don’t mean to do, I just
want to pass on my view understanding that others may have differences.
I find the another manufacturer’s program much easier to use.