Re: plextalk transfer software

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:54:36 -0700

For fear of stating the obvious, I have zero problems transferring material to my Pocket using Internet Explorer and the SD card in my laptop's built-in card reader. So, I'm assuming everyone using a USB cable does not have a card reader available?

HTH,
Jeff

At 04:08 AM 3/14/2012, you wrote:
Generally the transfer software works fairly well. It is a bit clunky though. I find the the Plextalk is finicky about the usb cord one uses. I have one that works for everything, but the Plextalk. I've resorted to making sure I have the one that came with the Pocket available whenever transferring material.