Re: plextalk transfer software

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:09:18 +0000

Hi Andre,

A couple of things: firstly I agree with you about the manual, but if you look for the tutorials on the Plextalk site, such as network set-up and using the transfer software, I think you should find them clear and helpful.

Secondly, just to say that I almost always use Windows Explorer for transferring all sorts of material and have hardly ever had any problems. I only use the transfer software for podcast feeds.

HTH,

Peter

At 08:09 AM 3/14/2012, you wrote:
Hi all

I seem to have difficulties sometimes transferring content like audio books from my computer to my plextalk pocket using the simple copy and paste method.

Is it advisable to use the transfer software to do this rather than simply copying and pasting files between the computer and the pocket?

Another thing ? the transfer software probably has one of the worst online manuals I have ever worked with ? written in some kind of broken English which is incomprehensible sometimes!!

Andre

--

*******

Peter Bosher,