Re: plextalk transfer software

  • From: "Clifford Blackwell" <blackwell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:08:14 -0500

Generally the transfer software works fairly well.  It is a bit clunky though.
I find the the Plextalk is finicky about the usb cord one uses.  I have one
that works for everything, but the Plextalk.  I've resorted to making sure I
have the one that came with the Pocket available whenever transferring material.