Re: .brf files?

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 05:47:50 -0800

I Ask Tech support on this issue and here is the response:
Hi Russ,
The US English firmware does not support reading brf and brl files.  I
believe it is due to a licensing issue in the US.
Best regards,
Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:48 AM
To: ptr1- users
Subject: .brf files?

I'm having trouble with .brf files on my Pocket.  Manual says it should
read them, but when I put a few on the SD card they are not seen at
all.  Is there a special folder I need to create to put them into so it
will work?  These same files read fine on my Victor Reader Stream so I
know they are good files.

Thanks.

B B

Roger