Re: .brf files?

  • From: "Clifford Blackwell" <blackwell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:19:43 -0600

It is precisely because the Bookport plus can read them that the Plextalk cannot. I'm sure that when APH licensed the firmware, they required exclusivity knowing that there was a virtually identical device out there. From APH's point of view, it's natural and good business practice. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus@xxxxxxxxx>