Plextalk Pocket is now a Brick

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:52:33 +1300

Hi all, I attempted to update my PPT1 to version 3.01 since I have a unit
purchased in North America. I've updated several times before without
incident, but on this occasion, it played its expected chime sounds for a
few minutes, then just stopped. I left it for some time but the unit didn't
spring to life, and now it is totally dead. I've tried taking out the
battery etc.

I take it there's no magic way to try and resurrect it that's not
documented, and that I will have to return the unit?

Jonathan