Re: PRS Pro Software

  • From: Marc Van der Aa <marc.vanderaa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:00:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jamie, Penny and Bill,

this is Marc from Plextalk in Europe.
on our website are the differences between PRS and PRS PRO:
http://www.plextalk.eu/top/products/prs/

PRS PRO is availabe in single licese or 5 pack license from our office.
we can issue a quotation.

one can also download a 30-day trial version from next link:
http://www.plextalk.com/dl/prs/PRSPsetup2_00_02_00ET.zip

If there is any question about it, you can either contact the list or on my
regular email:
mvanderaa@xxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Marc