Re: PRS Pro Software

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:51:02 -0500

wow, what is it? I just purchased a used pocket and no software came with it.

Inquiring minds want to know.
At 04:40 PM 9/20/2011, you wrote:
Hi

We are in New Zealand and the PRS Pro Software is something that the Plextalk Pocket did not come with. We believe Freedom Scientific supply it with their units in the States. We have been unable to purchase this as a separate software. When searching on daisy.org site it suggests that it is purchasable in units of 5. There is no mention of purchase on the Plextalk site, no cost info and a previous email to Plextalk has not been answered. We would be interested in hearing any thoughts on this programme. We have listened to Jonathan's podcast on it. Is there anyone who has received this software and does not want it?

Kind Regards
Phyl Smith

No virus found in this message.