RE: PRS Pro Software

  • From: "The Smiths" <smithpak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:29:42 +1200

Hi Jamie

Thanks for the response. The PRS Pro Software does come free with the
plexalk pockets in the U.S. Was keen to have it as you know it will work
with files recorded on the plextalk pocket. Wanted it to experiment with
changing mp3 files to daisy. Also you can take the daisy files from the
plextalk pocket and edit them with the PRS Pro on the computer. Have been to
daisy.org site and there are other software packages listed so may explore
that avenue if Plextor does not make the PRS Pro Software available as a
separate purchase.

Kind Regards

Phyl