RE: PRS Pro Software

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:18:25 +0100

Hi Penny,

Don't worry, I don't think you've been short-changed, I don't think the PRS
Pro has been supplied along with the Plextalk Pocket (unless that is a
special deal in the States).  It's certainly never been supplied with the
Pocket in UK.

The PRS and PRS Pro are software packages which allow you to edit DAISY
recordings.  They have various tools for importing and exporting audio,
structuring the DAISY heading levels, converting text to audio and so on.

Hope this helps,

Jamie