[pskmail] Re: port address Linux

  • From: "acjohn1@xxxxxxxx" <acjohn1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:12:18 GMT

Hello Howard
 I did what you suggested and the list of ports came back. 0-3. I then echoed
each port and the echo came back as hellohello then the port address. I take it
that that means the ports are there and working.
 Well Okay now guess what. I was reading though some of the old messages and
some mentioned something about the INITIALIZE button so I tried it and now the
interface seams to be working. I really appreciate the help with this. Now I
can see if I can handle the upgrade in Flidigi.
Thanks and 73
John

John Rusmiselle
KG4VHV

Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m3qZX0BroS2vJC8dUDZ5sM5NqSrFdI4n7WDinMrjyMlI98k/