[pskmail] Re: port address Linux

  • From: "acjohn1@xxxxxxxx" <acjohn1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:00:06 GMT

Hello Alan
Thanks for the return. I have been going around and around trying to get this
thing working. I tried to download FLDIGI through the program downloader but it
would not open due to a corrupt file. I am brand new to Linux and it has been
diferent. I realy didn't have any trouble down loading this version of FLDIGI
and it is decoding okay but I can not get the com port to key the Buxcom
interface. I did make sure the comports are there and on in BIOs and I even
found the com ports in Ubuntu but do not know what to put into the address box
in configure menu and not sure that the ports are turned on.  I actualy swaped
for this computer to run the whole PSKMAIL sweet of programs. It is a older
composet of parts. I am not much of a programer but If you can give me a string
of menus I can fallow.
Thanks
73

John Rusmiselle
KG4VHV

Click here for great computer networking solutions!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oHgM9KUJARX8R6DT0hGun5cLoEu5VWcGsk0L3aRgQKDwgqU/