[pskmail] Re: port address Linux

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:50:53 -0400

John,
There is a Fldigi specific discussion at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linuxham/
Also I might be able to help since I have used Ubuntu 7.10 and Fldigi
1.33 if you describe your radio interface.  However I suggest you
upgrade to a newer version of Fldigi since there are some really nice
features like a multi-channel viewer on the newer versions like 2.10.3.
You can get this version using the Ubuntu synaptic package manager.
Also check out http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html
73 Alan KD4QCL