[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:49:44 +1100

Per,

Loaded and tested. It is looking good. One issue I noted: when trying to
change the last tab of the options (where the DCD value is) I get a
Nullointer error when I click on save. Running WinXP SP2.

I also have a question: how do you compose mail? I clicked on the "new"
button but I don't get any action (no pop-up window or anything).

Regards,

John (VK2ETA)