[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:27:34 +0100

Hi Per and Rein.
Many thanks for yours work of java pskmail client.

Do you think will can have the possibility to insert the remote ip of the
machine where fldigi is installed?
so i can have the chance to connect via internet a pskmail client, installed
for example in a local machine,
to a remote fldigi on port 7322 connected to a hf radio, which have a long
distance of my station.
Normally it connect itself the localhost because think that the fldigi is
installed in the same machine.

73

Roberto IS0GRB