[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:07:39 +0100

Hi Frédéric,

Well there is something there that stops the connect between jpskmail
and fldigi. Can you please test just the connect to fldigi?
I do that by telnetting to localhost port 7322, like this:
"telnet localhost 7322"

In the included screenshot I did that and just typed test, fldigi then
sent that (which is what we want). If that doesn't work then something
stops that connect, like a firewall or something.

73 de Per, sm0rwo