[pskmail] Re: jpskmail version 0.3.2

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:45:37 +1100

Per,

Thanks for the reply. I will check that I have the latest Java run time in
place (it "should" update automatically) and re-check the save button in the
options.

I will try the pull down menu for the NEW mail function in the mean time.

And yes I have the same issue with the size of the text next to the spin
buttons.

Great work.

73, John (VK2ETA)