[pskmail] Re: Ubuntu

  • From: Franz Rohrauer <franz.rohrauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:14:12 +0200

Hi Glenn,

the solution for your problem may be simple: in Linux commands are
case-sensitive, so it is necessary to enter the command 'sudo ./INSTALL'
(as I see below you entered 'sudo ./install').

May be, that you get one or both of this messages:
'./libinstall.sh: command not found' or
'./install.sh: command not found'.
In this cases the files 'libinstall.sh' and/or 'install.sh' (you'll find
them in folder 'scripts') are not executable.
No problem:
enter 'chmod +x ~/.pskmail_server-1.7.1/scripts/libinstall.sh' and/or
'chmod +x ~/.pskmail_server-1.7.1/scripts/install.sh'

If you don't succeed, I will send you a detailed description of the
installation-procedure.

73 de

Franz, oe5rtl