[pskmail] Re: Ubuntu

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:42:34 -0500

Hi Glenn,

It is quite possible that the information on the Wiki could be wrong for
certain applications.
There certainly is a LOT of old stuff on the Wiki.
Now, that said, if it wasn't for the Wiki, then all hams would have to
continuously search the mail list.
Since many of the headings on the mail list is confusing, written in a
second or even third language, the chances are that your search will not
get to the correct information.
I certainly have found this to be the case sometimes.
What is really needed, is for someone to clean up the mail list and Wiki
continuously.
Not just editing language, but also testing concepts and ideas and then re
posting it.

A lot of work for just a few guys, I know.

KC9SGV