[pskmail] Ubuntu

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:18:04 +0200

Hi,

Testing the last alpha and it just works perfect under Ubuntu 10.10, (what a
perfect OS compaired to Windows;-)

I am experice some difficulties with fldigi.
When starting fldigi it sometimes has lost which usb port was in use. Easy
solved but enoying!
Sometimes fldigi frezes and has to be killed by "killall fldigi" (thanks
Per) I dont understand why. It´s mostly happening during child and monkey
test;-) (read: inexperienced user;-) )

Anyone got any idea?

73 de Gunnar

KB Vågspel
www.vagspel.se <http://www.vagspel.se/>
Gunnar Bulukin
Tel +46(0)31 962130
Mob +46(0)31 7601501
SMS +46(0)705 933051

This message has been scanned by Avast for Microsoft Outlook
P Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail ask yourself:- "Do I need a hard copy?"