[pskmail] Re: Ubuntu

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:29:48 -0400

I want to thank everyone for helping and for their suggestions. I opted to
download the stable version of 1.5.0
Everything went very smoothly, but, even though I have edited the
pskmailrc.pl file and the QRG file, the program always asks the questions
at the start. And it still defaults to PSK500R which we cannot use here in
the U.S.
I would like to get this running, but for now it will remain off.
I apologize for all the email asking for help.
Very 73 to all and a BIG THANKS - Glenn WB2LMV