[pskmail] SignaLink USB and CAT interface

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:17:03 +0100

Hi,

I have bought a new SignaLink USB interface to be used on my boat.
Works very nice with my IC-706 in USB mode using the 6 mini din plug setting
and fldigi to 1000Hz.
So far so good, but now to my question:
Without a CATinterface I cannot control the rig.
The interface that I used befor was a CG antenna SB-2000 but that does not
have a built in soundcard like the SignaLink.
I find that using a built in soundcard works much better.
Does anyone have an idea what CAT interface I should use and how to connect
it together wit the SignaLink USB?

73 de Gunnar