[pskmail] Re: RXTX error

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:52:01 +0200

I guess Xastir uses a special driver for your gps?
I use a USB gps (navilock NL-302U) and it works out of the box.
When I plug it in, it is recognized as /dev/ttyUSB0 or /dev/ttyUSB1.

One thing you can do is:
'tail -f /var/log/messages'
and plug in the gps.... If it is recognized at all you will see where it is
mounted...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com