[pskmail] Re: server conf file help

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:44:00 +0200

The pskmailrc.pl config file read by the server is the one in the ./pskmail
folder.

The config file is restored after a program upgrade, so normally you don't have
change anything once the server is running o.k.

The config file is read at server start time, to to read in new values you have
restart the server.