[pskmail] Re: PSKmail v0.3.7 Connection

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:21:57 -0500

The interesting thing was, the transmit audio was complete. The serial port PTT was unkeying the radio too soon. When the server was transmitting, I could push the send button on the radio, to hold it in the transmit mode, and the complete data would be transmitted.

73,
Fred  WB5CON

Roger G6CKR wrote:
I have cross posted this mail to the Alpha testers list.
If I had more time just now I would have done some testing myself.
73 Roger
G6CKR
On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 23:50 +0200, Rein Couperus wrote:
Maybe we should repoirt this to the fldigi devt. team?

Rein