[pskmail] Re: PSKmail v0.3.7 Connection

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:34:01 -0500

Finally......it is working. The key was changing the sound card setting from PortAudio with "default" capture and playback to "OSS device /dev/dsp". If I had any hair to pull, it would all be pulled out.

Thanks to you, Per, and Rein for the suggestions and hints.

73,
Fred  WB5CON

Russell Blair wrote:
Fred, I was able to connect, but I was unable to up date the server, it asked
one time and I tryed but no luck..then I got disconnected.

Russell

1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "
Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair
  Hell Field #300