[pskmail] Re: PskMail Server Monitor v.1.6

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:49:32 -0500

I am upgraded to v.1.6 now. Thank you!

The radio is back on the air. There seems to be a small AVC issue but it will not affect operation as a PSKmail server. I'm seeing the KD4QCL beacon.

73,
Fred
wb5con

Roberto IS0GRB wrote:
Hi Fred, i'm very happy to see that you are using the pskmail system.
I have added your page in the main server menu on  www.pskmail.it.
Viewing your site i have see a little bug. The list of the all stations/all freq, is not complete and don't reflect the list of the main site; must be the same.

I have correct this error and also optimized home page view for Windows Mobile 6; tested it with HTC Phone.
You can download the new version 1.6 from the same site.

Sorry for that. :)

73

Roberto IS0GRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Reiselt" <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>