[pskmail] Re: PskMail Server Monitor v.1.6

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:57:32 -0000

Hi Fred, i'm very happy to see that you are using the pskmail system.
I have added your page in the main server menu on  www.pskmail.it.
Viewing your site i have see a little bug. The list of the all stations/all freq, is not complete and don't reflect the list of the main site; must be the same.

I have correct this error and also optimized home page view for Windows Mobile 6; tested it with HTC Phone.
You can download the new version 1.6 from the same site.

Sorry for that. :)

73

Roberto IS0GRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Reiselt" <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>