[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:56:19 +1000

Hi Glen,

Ok then I propose we try the CYGWIN path gain first as it is easier in my
experience.

We will help you step by step.

So a few of questions:

1. Have you intalled Fldigi under Windows? Does it run ok?

2. Can you run the Cygwin console? If not can you describe the problem?

3. If the answer to 2a is no, don't give me your user name on the PC but
just tell me if it is a single word with no spaces and no special
characters like /.,? or if it is something like "Jack and Jill" type of
user name as this causes issues.

Let's taske it com here.

All the best,

73, John
On 30/04/2012 6:41 AM, "Glenn Roeser Roeser" <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John,
> Thank you for the response. Yes, I would like to have Windows on the pc
in case I need to use Windows in the future, or until I can dedicate a pc
for the server. I do have Cygwin on the pc as well. The reason I downloaded
the andLinux is because I followed the step by step procedure on the Wiki
page for the Cygwin and I couldn't get it to run. So I saw the andLinux
just beneath the Cygwin instructions and here I am, still clueless.