[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:40:51 -0400

John,
Thank you for the response. Yes, I would like to have Windows on the pc in
case I need to use Windows in the future, or until I can dedicate a pc for
the server. I do have Cygwin on the pc as well. The reason I downloaded the
andLinux is because I followed the step by step procedure on the Wiki page
for the Cygwin and I couldn't get it to run. So I saw the andLinux just
beneath the Cygwin instructions and here I am, still clueless.
What shall I do next John?
TU, Glenn