[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:03:45 -0400

Here it is John:
$ pskmail_server
Math::BigInt: couldn't load specified math lib(s), fallback to
Math::BigInt::Calc at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10/Crypt/DH.pm line 6
touch: cannot touch `roeser/.pskmail/routes': No such file or directory
cat: roeser/.pskmail/routes: No such file or directory
cat: roeser/.pskmail/pskmailrc.pl: No such file or directory
Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 41) line 1, near "6 roeser"
        (Missing operator before roeser?)
Unquoted string "roeser" may clash with future reserved word at (eval 41)
line 1.
Unquoted string "pskmail" may clash with future reserved word at (eval 41)
line 1.
Unquoted string "rxmodenumber" may clash with future reserved word at (eval
41) line 3.
touch: cannot touch `roeser/.pskmail/pskmailstat.txt': No such file or
directory
23:00 UTC Apr-29-2012: Program start
Use of uninitialized value $Iamserver in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pm line 4049.
Use of uninitialized value $Iamserver in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pm line 505.
cat: roeser/.pskmail/pskmailrc.pl: No such file or directory
Bareword found where operator expected at (eval 42) line 1, near "6 roeser"
        (Missing operator before roeser?)
Unquoted string "roeser" may clash with future reserved word at (eval 42)
line 1.
Unquoted string "pskmail" may clash with future reserved word at (eval 42)
line 1.
Unquoted string "rxmodenumber" may clash with future reserved word at (eval
42) line 3.
No config file: syntax error at (eval 42) line 1, near "6 roeser"